|
|
|
Monday, May 23, 2005 I love long weekends. Had it not been one, I would have been sittin in my office facing that stinky jellyfish today.Anyway, I'm suffering from a wierd mild giddiness. Maybe the weather was too hot when I made my way to JB for a short shopping trip yesterday. It was congested and I got the sun on me for a good 30mins. Now, my right arm is even darker than my left... bugger! ******************************** And oh, I finally got my hands on Sex & the City Season 6! Yippie! I borrowed season 4 & 5 from my cousin who insisted that season 5 was the last! And I thinking that I was the one who was wrong thinking there's Season 6. Anyways, whatever... ******************************** My girlfriend is getting married this coming Thursday...It's gonna be so fun. Finally, I'm gonna be one of the sisters sabo-ing the groom and his entourage! Haha, it sure is gonna be fun! And we're having our first (and probably only one) meeting later at her house to discuss the program for the day. I'm bringing sushi (which I asked my mum's maid to prepare...yeah, that's how lazy I REALLY AM...hey, at least I did the grocery shopping ok!!) Have I mentioned how much hubby loves grocery shopping? Yeah, I had to plan to go grocery shopping with him since his work hours are irregular. It's nice tho. Possibly the only activity that we can focus and do together without one party getting restless. ******************************** Hmm, maybe I should go catch a couple episodes of SATC before leaving the house. Hehe...
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |